Okay, I have been a little forgetful about this thing....Let's hope I can keep up with it...I don't think I can...but we'll see!
So: News!
So not much new is happening with us....
But....
We have now been married for a little over a year! We made it! We can now accomplish the rest of eternity!
Mike and I both have been going to school and working. My husband still works for USU and is working on his first publication! He is doing amazing with the research and loving every bit of it! Though I must say, its hard because he is way busy and we have such opposite schedules that we only see each other at night when we are falling asleep. This will pass I am confident, once it has been a few hard years of the first of our marriage, it will become a bit easier. We have come this far, and we aren't stopping now! I am currently working at Conservice Utility Billing and Management. I enjoy my job, it isn't the best job in the world, but it pays the bills and rent, so how do you argue a good full time job with benefits like that? I am currently going to Bridgerland Applied Technical College and studying American Sign Language. I LOVE IT! I have learned so much and can now successfully carry on a conversation with a deaf person! Let me tell you, the first time was not easy...Now, I can walk up and sign to them like I am talking to a hearing person. It is so amazing and fun!
Currently we are attending a family ward and it is the best ward I have ever been to! I love our ward. It is so welcoming and loving. Mike and I were called to primary about 3 or 4 months after we were married. We are still there and love the class we teach. We currently teach the 8-12 yr old boys. When we have everyone there.....we have 11 boys! Talk about crazy sometimes!!! I absolutely love each and everyone of the boys we teach. I am so amazed at what they know at such a young age, we truly learn from the children of our future. They catch on and grasp so much of the gospel that I learn from them more than I feel they learn from us! They are truly amazing and inspiring to me every Sunday.
Well that is all I can really think of at the moment....
Sorry this one has just kinda jumped around, I just type as things come to my mind. ha ha.
Anyhow, lets hope I can keep up with this a bit more often and keep you guys interested! ha ha
Til Next Time....
"That's All Folks!"
No comments:
Post a Comment